In order to arrange your flight, please contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) overseas office in
your country or responsible for your country to confirm your status as a hosted buyer or hosted media and
consult about the ticket arrangement and ticket reimbursement.
(Click link TAT overseas offices: www.tourismthailand.org/about-tat/tat-oversea-office)
In case you have to arrange your own flight, you must get approval for the flight details including route, airfare, and travel date, from the TAT overseas office or TAT Head Office that is responsible for your country prior to issuing the ticket.
TAT will be responsible for the following:-
1. Return international airfare from port to port on economy class best agent net fare.
2. Return domestic airfare from a Thailand international port to Chiang Mai.
3. For those travelling with complimentary tickets or mileage accumulated tickets, only the related taxes and insurance surcharge will be reimbursed.
4. For hosted buyers and hosted media who have paid for their airfare in advance, your ticket reimbursement will be done by the TAT overseas office in your country or responsible for your country after the event.
1. Deadline for submitting documents will be until 1 March, 2018.
2. A copy of the air ticket or e-ticket indicating the passenger’s travelling route to Thailand; qualified tickets must show the travel dates during the period of 12 January – 9 February, 2018.
3. A copy of the passport with the passenger’s signature as shown on the passport.
4. An original receipt from the airlines or travel agencies. In the case that agents issue their own receipt, such documents must show the airfare amount.